Are There Any Web Sex Chat Rooms That Dont Require A Credit Card?

5

Luice Mogan Profile
Luice Mogan , Programmer, answered

Using a online answer site to demote websites are not a good habit. Here Julia tried to demote viasca.com

Personally I have tried viasca and it works well for me. I have report your answer to admin.

Brian Scott
Brian Scott commented
I checked out da site.. it is a bit misleading... when you click to sign up, it redirects you to a different domain,,,

which sex chat did you try anyway?
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
http://camsfreaks.com/

Why would you pay? You can always use the free site cams girls and enjoy pleasant communication. When I'm bored I go to the site, choose a girl and have fun. It seems to me that this is the most harmless way to have a good time for a single man.

Call me Z
Call me Z commented
A single man who lacks either the initiative, the intellect, the funds or the necessary hygiene to actually go find a real girlfriend.
No doubt the asker has waited ten years for your stupid reply.
Julia Walker Profile
Julia Walker answered

I went to viasca.com to watch some "adult content" and was billed more than I expected. I tried to contact the webmaster, but no-one has replied to me yet!!!

Matilda Kunher Profile
Matilda Kunher answered

Why are you looking for sex chat rooms? I suggest you diversify your sex life with your partner. This is easy. Have you tried sex toys? I advise you to visit this site Reviews. I found on this site an interesting blog about sex toys and a good opportunity to buy sex toys at a normal price. Good luck!

Anonymous