I was born @ st. joe's hospital in Omaha, NE in 1964. I need a certified copy of my birth certificate sent to me now in Boise, Idaho. Who do I contact for the fastest results?


2 Answers

Darling Divaa Profile
Darling Divaa answered

You can go through the Bureau of Vital Statistics in the state you were born in.  I had to get a replacement, it cost me $10.00.

Catherine Howard Profile

Contact the courthouse of the county you were born in.  They are the only one that can give you an actual copy of your birth certificate.  There is usually some small fee and you may need to provide certain information to ensure you are who you say you are.

Answer Question