My sister is separated from her husband for more than 8 years and has no information about where he is. How can she get a legal divorce? How can we remarry her?


1 Answers

Darling Divaa Profile
Darling Divaa answered

You could file a motion to serve by publication also known as divorce by publication. This however does need to be initiated by an attorney.

Answer Question