Anonymous

I haven't been in a relationship since the birth of my daughter which was 15 years ago now, I have lost all my self-esteem and confidence. I have become extremely untrusting of people but the loneliness is unbearable at times. What would you do?

2

amanda billings Profile
amanda billings answered

Hi there! Aww, poor thing, but don't feel bad. It's your time to live! Your daughter is 15 years old now and you need a companion other than her....all adults do.

You have to start trusting again. Gain the confidence and you will attract the right type of mate. Don't settle for losers! Don't even give them the time of day.

The most important thing you need to work on is yourself. Get happy! Get out there and live your life! I know from experience because I was in a similar type of situation a few years back. I had gone about 7 years without dating and finally tried online dating after all my family and friends nudged me into it. It can be tricky. 

I wish you the best of luck and please reply back and let me know how things are going!

Well - since you are a adult what I would do is get on a online dating site and you'll find people who have the same interests as you. Since you have a daughter you should probably talk to her about this big step to see how she takes it, if she doesn't like it she'll come to adjust. And if all ends well you'll have yourself a complete family :)

Nice Girl
Nice Girl commented
Thank you once again! I think your name should be " Nice Guy" you're really nice!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
You're welcome once again. Ha Nice Guy that's funny!
Nice Girl
Nice Girl commented
No not at all! But yeah I think it's funny for you as you are a boy and boys like rocking and you know like macho nicknames but for girls like me, it's really cute and sweet! Yeah and I too like these kind of rocking nicknames but unfortunately they don't suit much on girls, so I like to keep a cute nickname!

Anonymous