Anonymous

What Are The Strengths And Weaknesses Of A Teenager?

2

I think that any way to promote a business has both strengths and weaknesses. One of the oldest ways is to distribute business cards. I decided to try this way of promotion and it turned out to be very effective. I also purchased car business card holder, which I consider one of the essential items for an entrepreneur.

It all depends on the teenager and business. If my business was aimed at the teenage market then a teenager would be my main market research tool as they know exactly what makes teenagers tick, how much money they are likely to have to spend on the product etc.

A teenager as yet does not have sufficient experience of life for most businesses. A willing teenager can learn quickly - provided there is a member of the team capable and willing to teach them or excellent training programmes. A teenager might not fully understand discipline and why it is important to stick to rules laid down.

Anonymous