I made a mistake and my lover freaked out. How do I deal with this?
I'm a medical dr. few months ago I fall in love with one my classmates. She also showed some positive signals. Few days ago she was looking for patients to treat so she can graduate on time. I told her that I will give you my patient and I will find a another patient for myself . She shocked and she told me you are freaking me out by giving me your patient. I am so sad right now because I love her and I don't wanna lose her. I tried to make her happy but now she freaked out. I cant initiate conversation with her now and we will graduate in next 5 months. I would be appreciate if anyone can help me how do I deal with this incident.

Thrice Gotcha Profile
Thrice Gotcha answered

You're a selfish individual, and I'm not surprised that she was offended and i wont be surprised if she chooses not to speak to you, you just hand over a patient who has come to you for a medical condition and you just pass them off because you have the hots for some women who you went to school with not very professional I guess they don't teach that in medical school.

Anonymous
Anonymous commented
It was a misunderstanding. I had to give some of my easy patients to undergrads to continue their treatment and to get experience based on our school policy . I gave my list to her to choose so I can get new patient and she got freaked out because she was undergrad ,she did not expect that. I did not get my answer but thank you so much for quick reply
Refreshme Refreshme Profile

Live is short. Its time to fess up about your feelings towards her. Take off that Lab coat and tell her that you love her. One of two things will happen.....Good luck !!

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

If you're honestly going to graduate medical school in 5 months ... I feel sorry for the future of medicine.

The Z.
The Z. commented
Seriously, Walt. This question was written by a one who can hardly spell university, much less be a grad student of one.

Anonymous